Watch this video tutorial from QQContacts.com to learn how to insert and wear contact lenses in six easy steps.
Before inserting the contact lenses in your eyes, make sure that you thoroughly clean your hands with warm water. Put the contact lenses on your hand and drench it thoroughly with your contact lens solution.
Step 1: Put the contact lens on your index finger.
Note: Check to see that your contact lenses are on its proper side. If the edges are protruding outward, then it's on the wrong side.
Step 2: Using your middle finger of your other hand, you can pull the lower eyelid down.
Step 3: You can then use your middle finger of the opposite hand to pull your eyelid up
Step 4: Place the contact lens in your eye, make sure not to blink
Step 5: Move the contact lens towards your eye calmly and steadily.
Note: After placing the contact lens on your eye, gently move it so it is centered over your iris (circular, colored part of eye).
Step 6: Blink your eye to adjust the lens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades