If you're a first year medical student, this is one of the skills you will be learning when training to become a doctor or physician— the ophthalmoscopic exam, which is an instrument for visually inspecting the retina and other parts of the human eye. Every doctor will carry an ophthalmoscope around in his/her pocket daily, so it's necessary that this would be one the first things you should learn in medical school. See how to examine the undilated eye, in five steps.
For more information, go to University of Virginia's School of Medicine Interactive Learning Modules.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades