Attention all optometrists and ophthalmologists— there's a new tool in town, and it's called the Diaton Tonometer. Diaton's tonometer is an easy-to-use and accurate instrument for measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid, which makes it simple to diagnose patients with glaucoma during the early stages, so that immediate treatment and medicines can be administered. This transpalpebral tonometer is handheld, pen-like and no-contact, which provides absolutely no risk of infection. Plus, there's no anaesthetic drops!
This 11-part training video is for all of you starting out with the Diaton Tonometer. It starts out with a description of what it is, what it can do, and how it works. Then, learn how to take accurate measurements, properly clean and sterilize the device, prepare a patient, use the proper positioning, take the reading through the eyelid, calibrate it, use the digital display, disinfect it and replace the batteries. Also, you'll learn some common mistakes / errors that happen in tonometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades