This video is training for the Diaton Tonometer, a great new instrument for optometrists and ophthalmologists to diagnose glaucoma by measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid. This method of measurement makes it easy to diagnose patients with glaucoma during the early stages, so that immediate treatment and medicines can be administered. There's no anaesthetic drops to put in the eyes, and this is a easy-to-use, handheld, pen-like and no-contact transpalpebral tonometer, which provides absolutely no risk of infection. Learn how to use, measure, clean, disinfect and read the Diaton Tonometer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades